Thursday, April 9, 2009

explanations and excuses.

I swear, my lack of blogging has not been intentional. I am currently held up in a corner of the Houston Public Library because at the beginning of this week, the internet at my house copped out. It's been tragic. See how sad I look? 

Hopefully I'll get it back up and running either today or tomorrow, but in the meantime, I guess my trips to the library (and my abuse of their free WiFi) will be a daily event. Right now, I'm thinking of heading out and over to Starbucks for a Iced Green Tea, and maybe back home to clean my disastrous room. (I kid you not- clothes, EVERYWHERE.) I am still waiting to hear back from the post production facility that I interviewed with, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. 

Also, Happy Opening Week of the 2009 MLB season! I have already been to 3 games, and I got to see the first win of the season for the Houston Astros. Granted, we've lost the other 2 games, but my boys are looking GOOD this year. I'm excited for what the next six months will bring. 

Here's to a fantastic end of the week! Adios mi amigos! 

1 comment:

Marina H said...

When I read this earlier I lol'ed at the expression on your face in that picture. It so reads "OMG this is a library..."

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, but I'm sure we're all happy you suffered through for a blog. :)

The Giants won tonight but lost last night. Stupid Randy Johnson and his 6'10"...ness. Oh, by the way, I got BLASTED by Dodgers fans on my facebook today and didn't have you to back me up. You should see what my friend posted on my wall. Talk about low blow.

WOW. Long comment. Glad you're back in action! Love the blogggggg.

<3
Shevvy