Thursday, March 18, 2010

credit where credit is due

It never ceases to amaze me how incredible my friends are. We're not just talking incredible as in man, that is one incredibly hilarious guy, but more as in incredibly talented. And they're willingness to share their talents with the less fortunate (e.g. myself.)

So this is a showcase blog of two of the most recent contributers to making my life (or my blog at least) a more interesting and lovely place to be. Because in the era of digital life, my blog is a place to exist. To be - a virtual location of self-deprecating hilarity.


The blog redesign
graphic design done by my lovely friend, Marina. A more permanent link to her blog - an adorable documentation of her creative ventures - can be found on the left sidebar.

A few more ways I am reaping the benefits of her abilities:
fingerless hand warmers - with red buttons.
Because aside from being talented, she is a fantastic friend who knows me too well.

and my Christmas present
lyrics from "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin.
So perfect for my new apartment - and fits right into the color scheme. Double win.


and the recent photography -

A good friend of mine, Rob, is a freelance photographer in the Bay Area, and we had some fun the other day in and around the city limits of San Francisco. His company, Polarized Productions, is also linked in the sidebar, and I greatly encourage everyone to check it out.

here are some of shots we got that I am particularly fond of:






and now I'm off to finish of my weekend with an evening of Big Bang Theory and delicious food (hey thanks, Shelby!) Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Marina H said...

*le blush* aw, friend, I am totally touched by your post tribute. Tis always my pleasure to share fun things with friends. Makes them more special anyway.

Now, you get to cook me dinner. ;)

<3<3

p.s. i should blog soon....