Saturday, November 28, 2009

Official notice:

I should have made note of this sooner, rather than allow the thought of abandonment to wash over. I am currently nine days out from my 2,000 mile journey west. On December 8th, I will be making the relocation effort to Oakland, California.

So in the next week or so, I have to pack up all my things, find a place to live, start two new jobs, and then of course, the actual act of moving. I would like to say that I'll update with photos and news from the move, but in all reality, I will be doing a good job if I check my email every day.

In summation, rotation-revolution will be on a bit of a hiatus. (As if it already hasn't been.)

Best wishes, happy december, seasons greetings and any other kind of festive wishes I might miss telling you.

No comments: