Thursday, July 30, 2009

always, sometimes, never.

I have much to do today, and yes, this technically was not one of the things on my list. But it's all about kicking the day off right. Here is my always, sometimes and nevers, as stolen from Elise.


i always:
+ get excited about new tech-toys.
+ need to have a plan of action.
+ talk back to the TV.
+ sing along, loudly, to music in my car.
+ make myself accessible. (Email, phone, facebook, twitter.)
+ shower twice a day.
+ will use a Mac.


i sometimes:
+ throw away stacks of paper without looking through them.
+ write about myself from someone else's perspective.
+ wish for rain to justify staying in all day.
+ think in song lyrics.
+ choose to write in pencil.
+ get up before my alarm.
+ stay in my pajamas all day.


i never:
+ wear shoes without socks.
+ hate my job.
+ feel like listening to voicemail.
+ want to go back to a time before text messaging.
+ miss Texas summers.
+ want to return things to stores.
+ pass up baseball tickets.

No comments: