Monday, September 14, 2009

Since they won't return my calls...

Things I would tell celebrities/professional athletes if their security would let me get close enough:

Bronson Arroyo: your hair makes you look like a complete tool.

Heidi Montag: Sometimes, when people say things about you, it's actually not because they're jealous. It's because you really are dumb.

John Mayer: I do not read your twitter.

Lady GaGa: Your clothing makes me laugh, but you also scare me.

Tim Lincecum: You're a pretty good pitcher, but you look like you want to be a greaser from The Outsiders. Stay Gold, Ponyboy.

Daniel Radcliffe: Yes, you're Harry Potter, but you aren't actually Harry Potter.

Bono: Just admit it, you aren't a musician, you're the Blackberry music video guy.

Spencer Pratt: The fact that natural selection hasn't eliminated you baffles me.

Kristen Stewart: It makes me sad for you, that you seem so sad, all the time. Buy something pretty with your Twilight monies, and smile. kthxbye.

Robert Pattinson: Sometimes, it's okay to not say exactly what you're thinking. Especially when what you think is inexplicable.

Hunter Pence: I will pay for 1 month of your WoW subscription for every down and away slider you don't swing at.

Heidi Klum: Are you a cyborg? Because I think you are.

3 comments:

Marina H said...

Audrina Patridge: I don't know why everyone hates you so much, but I think you're okay.

Rachel Bilson: If I met you in Southern California, would you be my friend? Because I kind of want to hang out with your fiancee, I mean, I think we have a lot in common and we'd have a lot of fun shopping at designer stores.

Jon Gosselin: Do you think you could just stay inside...for like a week? Then everyone would forget about you and I wouldn't have to see your face everywhere.

Kate Gosselin: Do you think you could just stay inside...for like a week? Then everyone would forget about you and I wouldn't have to see your face everywhere.

Jennifer Garner: Can I babysit for you and Ben?

Anonymous said...

haha! this is awesome! Especially the one on Spencer Pratt....I really don't like that guy.

-Bryan C.

(for some reason Google is being an ass so I typed my name instead...anonymous comments are creepy)

John Everitt said...

So sorry about your Astros. My Red Sox are in the playoffs, thanks to the Texans taking a dive. And even though the Sox have lost several recently, they are sure to pull themselves together for LA.

See you at the World Series!

Uncle John