Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 365 of year 21.

I felt that my last post as a 21-year old should be representative of all the ridiculous new experiences this year has brought me. Since I started my internship at Dallas Audio Post, I've had to do a surprising amount of work IN FRONT of the microphone for radio spots, instructional dvds and now, informational web videos. 

This particular session is for Gabble, HP's newest video conversational software. I can't really explain what it is, even thought I've attempted to explain it to the public (via this voiceover work) but you can learn more about it here.

This particular part of the narration, once I finally got it down, is supposed to sound like this:



However, apparently I was not so good at reading the script. Because here is what happened my first few times around:




Thanks Age 21, It truly has been a blast.

1 comment:

Marina H said...

Um, I like the second one better.

It makes me want to buy a Gabble...gobble...turkey? I want some.

Wow. Random.

Longer comment on the next post.

But I'm making this longer by making a lot of




spaces.


Winner.