Sunday, June 14, 2009

the weekend wrap.

With the highs of the entire weekend being up over 100, I don't think I need to explain myself when I say that I stayed inside as much as possible. However, just because I sheltered myself from what can only be described as "a Texas Summer," doesn't mean that I wasn't productive; on the contrary! 

I worked on my "22 Things to do while I'm 22" journal, and also made a bunch of 52Q cards for previous weeks. (I always answer the question during its week, but I don't always get to the card.) 


A: grocery shopping, cleaning, going to the gym, finding new, healthier favorite foods. Sounds pretty exciting, huh?
A: "Conversations with a Fat Girl" by Liz Palmer. Entertaining, insightful, and honest. A light read with plenty of reasons to smile.
A: Tank-tops and t-shirts, Criminal Minds, making to-do lists, and file structure (as boring as that is, haha)
A: always in the direction my heart feels is right.
Note: these are going to remain private, because some of the content, I feel, is not only personal to me, but also pertaining to my interactions with those around me. But I encourage everyone to answer this question with some soul-searching. It's good for you :)


That's all I have for now. Season 1 of Criminal Minds ended in a cliff-hanger, and I couldn't handle the suspense, so I went out and bought season 2. Do not judge me, there are just some things I can deal with, and some I cannot. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and here's to positive energy entering into the next workweek! I have some pretty exciting things coming up this week, and I can't wait. 


No comments: